P OLD NURSERY HOUSE B&B
A very comfortable Peak District Bed & Breakfast
This recently renovated former Derbyshire farmhouse is ideal for keen walkers & cyclists, the Peak District offers beauty, drama and challenge. For those who prefer to take it more gently, there are picturesque walks, galleries, tea rooms and country houses.
For bookings please call Helena on 01629 650118 / 07963077058
Old Nursery House B&B near Chatsworth & Bakewell offers a
a cosy log fire to relax in front of during a lovely winter break.
With dramatic winter sunsets, Old Nursery House B&B is surrounded by the Peak District landscape. There is also plenty of off road secure parking.
Welcome tea & cake on arrival
Our rooms include the following
* TV / DVD /Radio & Wi fi
* OS local map & reading material/ guide
* Fine Egyptian cotton bedding
* Fresh Flowers
* Hairdryer ( straighteners by request )
* Drinks tray - teas/ cafetiere, fresh milk, homemade biscuits
* Bath robes & emergency kit ( toothbrush /razor etc )
* Room Rates from £85 per night incl breakfast for two
New for 2015
We have taken delivery of new luxury bespoke beds by 'Healthbeds' ( if they are good enough for Prince William & Katherine, they could be good enough for you !!)
We can now offer a super-king bed or twin bed option in our Paris Room & a very comfortable new double bed in the Zoffany room